Have you been unable to find the energy to do things lately? Do you find yourself flaring up at the slightest irritation? Take heart. Chances are you are just low on B-vitamins. B-vitamins are fundamental in combating the stresses of today’s fast-paced living. They support the adrenal glands and nervous system, help to soothe irritability, prevent tiredness, improve concentration and alertness, and super-charge mental powers. Known as the “feel good nutrients”, B-vitamins increase the body’s production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter which enhances mood and is often prescribed for stress and depression. B-vitamins are also necessary for fats and carbohydrates to convert into usable energy. They help to curb food cravings and keep away weight gain.
B-vitamins namely Folic acid, Vitamin B6 and B12 help to regulate homocysteine. Elevated homocysteine levels damages arterial walls and encourage the buildup of cholesterol. Supplementing with B-Vitamins helps to lessen the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Found mainly in leafy green vegetables and whole grain cereals, B-vitamins are easily lost in food refining processes and cooking. They also get depleted by stress, heavy perspiration, smoking and the intake of coffee, tea, alcohol, refined carbohydrates and sugar. In the elderly, absorption of B-vitamins is often poor.
Highly recommend for women during menstruation and pregnancy, those with anaemia, the elderly, busy executives, heavy coffee drinkers and students.
What happen if you’re short of B-Vitamins?
- Drained of energy
- Feel down and get agitated easily
- Unable to concentrate
- Food cravings and frequent overeating
- Mouth sores and ulcers
- Frequent tiredness
- Unexplained body soreness
- Emotional outbursts
- Inability to concentrate
- Sleeping disorders
- Inability to recall dreams
- Tingling hands, fingers or toes
- Frequent indigestion
Nn B-50 Complex is recommended for :
- Those leading stressful life style
- Busy executives
- Pregnant mothers
- Those with anemia
- The elderly
- Those who wish to maintain healthy body weight
- Those who want to maintain healthy heart or have family history of heart disease
- Coffee or tea drinkers – drinking coffee or tea leaches B-Vitamins from your body!
- Those whose diet is high in refined carbohydrates and sugar
How to use:
Take 1 tablet, preferably with meal.